top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

" I will be recommending them to friends and will gladly use their services in the future." -Stephanie G

What type of events do you do?

We are available for all types of events. Odette is perfect for weddings, birthday parties, graduation parties, mitzvas, showers and corporate events.  The photo camper is also available for use by photographers for photo sessions.

Do guests get prints?

Yes, your rental includes unlimited photos! After each session in the booth, two 2x6 photo strips are printed using our commercial grade sub dye lamination printer. There is no cost for prints.

Are the photos high quality?

Yes, we only use professional grade equipment in the camper. The camera is a Cannon DSLR, lighting is provided by a studio quality LED Ring Light and the printer is a commercial grade sub dye printer meaning photo strips are lab quality.

Can Odette be set up anywhere?

Yes, as long as your venue approves. All we need is a 3 prong outlet within 100 ft of the camper and solid level ground. Odette can be setup indoors as long as the venue has a doorway 8 feet wide and 8 feet tall.

Does the camper have A/C?

Odette has air conditioning to keep you and your guests cool inside. 

What is your coverage area?

Our home base is in East Cobb County and we service an area 30 miles from zip code 30067. If your event is further out a small travel fee is applied.

Do you offer a guest book?

As an add on we can provide a customized album that guests can place their photo strip in and leave a sweet message for you.

Do we receive digital files?

Yes! We upload your photos to DropBox and share a private folder with you, usually the day after your event.

How much setup time is needed?

We will arrive 60 minutes prior to the event start time. If your venue requires us to setup any earlier, then a small idle fee may apply. 

Are drinks allowed in the camper?

We recommend that guests don't bring their drinks inside the camper. This keeps Odette clean and safe for all guests. 

Are you licensed and insured?


Yes, The Wandering Photo Camper, LLC is proud to be locally owned, operated and is fully licensed and insured.

What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept cash, check or PayPal.


If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us at

bottom of page